Ace it Pace it Terms & Conditions
Entry to this competition is open to all bookings made with Pace Couriers via www.pace.co.nz
- Employees and contractors of Express Couriers, NZ Post, DHL and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- You must book a Pace courier using the Pace website during the competition period.
- Each booking will give you 1 entry into the draw, and will only be valid for the prize available for the week the booking was made.
- Prizes are not transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash unless stated.
- The prizes will be drawn each week and winners will be notified by telephone or email. Pace will make reasonable attempts to contact the winners, but if any winner is unable to be contacted within 10 days of the prizes being drawn, that winner's prize will be redrawn.
- Failure to provide contact details or up to date contact details may result in the prize being redrawn.
- The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By accepting the prize, the winners acknowledge that his or her name and photograph maybe used for publicity purposes.
- Pace reserves the right to vary, suspend or terminate the prize draw at any time.
- Entry into the competition implies full acceptance of these terms and conditions.